Operations staff are a critical member of any building management team, especially when preparing to participate in BOMA’s TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year) competition. Through the TOBY Program, all facets of a building’s operations are thoroughly evaluated during the judging process. A large part of the process is ensuring all of these are in place.
Christopher Sass of Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, experienced TOBY judge, will take you through how to prepare you for the TOBY process. A behind the scenes tour of areas to focus on will be included.
- Elevators, Roof & Equipment Rooms
Central Plant areas:
- Housekeeping/Maintenance of Mechanical Room/Shop
- Security/Safety/OSHA Compliance
- Building Automation/Energy Management System
- Equipment Maintenance Logs
- Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Inspection Procedures
LOCATION: Bedrock Detroit Headquarters, 630 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226
|TIME: 10:30 am - 11:30 - sign in/lunch @ 10:15
FREE - Lunch included - operations/engineering staff of BOMA member company