HVAC water treatment programs play a critical role in extending the life and performance of the building HVAC system. Improperly maintained equipment may result in service interruption, loss of process control, downtime and equipment damage; safety hazards and environmental violations; increased operating costs including water and energy usage.
Learn from the Pros—Dave McCutcheon, Facilities Manager and John Sabol, FM Operations Manager at CBRE
- Understand the importance of water treatment for:
- Building efficiency, tenant satisfaction, asset preservation;
- Energy savings & cost effective operation;
- Compliance with health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- Understand water treatment reporting and associated data.
- Importance of training your team on water treatment practices.
Attendees will participate in a visual tour and discussion of the Fairlane Office Center mechanical and water treatment equipment.
LOCATION: Fairlane Office Center - 6 Parklane Blvd., Dearborn, MI 48126
|TIME: 10:45 am - Noon
FREE - Lunch included - operations/engineering staff of BOMA member company
|Hosted by: CBRE | Ford Land|