For more than 100 years, BOMA International has provided the right answers to your commercial real estate questions. Our unsurpassed products and publications are created by experts in the industry to give you the know-how to achieve the competitive edge that you desire. BOMA publications are available as eBooks for immediate download, printed copies with FREE standard ground shipping, or save a bundle by purchasing the eBook/print bundle.
Order now and get the BOMA Advantage! Publications are available for:
Or for a complete listing of all BOMA publications, go to the BOMA International Bookstore
|Guide to Developing a Standard Operating Procedure Manual
BOMA's Guide to Developing a Standard Operating Procedure Manual provides a straightforward, organized process for property professionals looking to create or update an indispensable SOP Manual for their building or company.
The SOP Guidebook provides the reader with:
- Information on what an SOP Manual is, why it's important, and how it's used.
- Steps for creating an SOP Manual - from planning to assembling your editiorial team to distribution and updates.
- Detailed outlines of 18 SOP sections, including Tenant Emergency Plan, Lease Administration, Accounting and Reporting, Business Plans and Re-Forecasts, Contracts/Contract Services, Management Office Operations, Physical Operations, Safety and OSHA Compliance, Fire and Life Safety Systems, Security, and more.
- Business tips from the author, and a comprehensive listing of additional resources.
- Easy to follow outline format.
- Everything needed to create an SOP Manual for your building or company or update your existing manual.
The Guide to Developing a Standard Operating Procedure Manual is authored by P. Marc Fischer, MBA, CPM®, RPA, CCIM, BOMA Fellow.