We are BOMA
You should be a member of BOMA if you are a building owner, property manager, asset manager, corporate facility manager, leasing professional, medical office building professional, or anyone supplying products or services to the commercial real estate industry.
BOMA/Metro Detroit is Federated with BOMA International, so by becoming a local member, you are automatically a member of BOMA International, a premier network of 16,500+ commercial real estate professionals.
Who We Represent:
|See more on BOMA/Metro Detroit's Advocacy efforts here|
BOMI Designation Programs:
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) Designation
Education for those who manage real estate assets. In this program, you will learn all aspects of operating a commercial building and maximizing a building’s net income while minimizing risk.
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA®) Designation
Education for those responsible for making sure a facility runs smoothly by creating a safe and productive workplace for a company and by taking care of tenant issues such as comfort, safety, daily operations, and maintenance.
- High-Performance Sustainable Buildings (HP™) Designation
Education providing and in-depth understanding of how to define, initiate, pay for, complete, and obtain a return on investment for sustainable initiatives within all segments of a building or portfolio.
- Property Administrator Certificate (PAC)
Only 3 Courses - Perfect for new and experienced professionals who are responsible for a single office building or a portfolio of real estate assets.
- Facilities Management Certificate (FMC)
Only 3 Courses - Ideal for those who manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of facilities.
- Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP)
Only 3 Courses - Recommended for those responsible for analyzing, managing, and investing in real estate assets.
- Industry Related Programs and e-seminars
- Continuing Education Credits & Real Estate Licence Credits
- Lunch and Learn's & Tech Talks