Allied Professional Membership
You should become an Allied Professional if you supply products or services to the commercial real estate industry. Membership is on an individual basis, so multiple individuals from a company can become a member.
Becoming an Allied Professional member is a rewarding and unique opportunity for companies servicing the commercial real estate industry to build their professional network and raise awareness about their services among a targeted group of customer prospects and industry leaders.
Allied Professional Flyer
BOMA/Metro Detroit fully recognizes that making buildings work well for tenants and owners requires a myriad of professional services, your services are vital to the industry! When your BOMA Metro Detroit customers do well, so does your business. We prosper together.
For a listing of vendor/supplier members go to the BOMA/Metro Detroit Buyer's Guide
Isn't it time you joined the ranks of BOMA- You're Better by Association!
Listing of your company membership including your products or services in the online membership directory and buyers guide of the BOMA/Metro Detroit website with optional link from to your company's website (included with sponsor partner program, $200 others).
- The ability to look up current contact information for BOMA/Metro Detroit Members/email directly using the online membership directory.
- The opportunity to present seminars about your area of expertise to Principal Members (Property Managers, Building Owners, Leasing Agents, Engineers) and other Allied/Vendor Members.
- The opportunity to exhibit in the BOMA Tailgate Tradefair.
- Extensive industry networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to advertise in the Annual Report and sponsor events and seminars.
- Classes, programs and publications available at member prices.
- Copies of the following electronic publications:
- Weekly Calendar Update
- BOMA.org International Newsletter
- Representation on any "open" Committee.
- Opportunity to write articles for Monthly Newsletter on topics of concern or interest to the industry.
- Ability to benefit from the local, state and national government advocacy initiatives that benefit the entire industry.
- Ability to attend local and international business meetings and conventions and to participate in the BOMA International Trade Show each summer.